Jiyai Shin spoke with Golf Channel Analyst Jane Crafter before resuming her playoff with Paula Creamer in the Kingsmill Championship. Shin, like Creamer, has not won in two years and she is very hungry for another win just as Paula is. Sunday was a very long day and it was tough to have to return to the hotel knowing that she would have to come back on Monday to complete the playoff.
She is looking forward to starting the playoff on 16 because she has honestly seen enough of the 18th hole after playing it once in regulation and then 8 more times in the playoff. 16 is a birdie hole and it will be interesting to see how she and Paula play the hole this morning.
She was very nervous at the start of the playoff on Sunday but because she has played 8 playoff holes with Paula, she is not so nervous anymore. While she was literally shaking on the 18th tee at the start of the playoff, she is excited to get to the 16th hole and resume the playoff.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- LIVE STREAM: Watch Byron Nelson final round
- SCORING: Bradley starts with lead | LPGA Mobile
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bradley leads Nelson by 1 | At a glance
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Chella Choi leads Mobile; Nordqvist fires 61
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- No. 1 Cal (11 wins) headlines 30-team NCAA field
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play