Jiyai Shin spoke with Golf Channel Analyst Jane Crafter before resuming her playoff with Paula Creamer in the Kingsmill Championship. Shin, like Creamer, has not won in two years and she is very hungry for another win just as Paula is. Sunday was a very long day and it was tough to have to return to the hotel knowing that she would have to come back on Monday to complete the playoff.
She is looking forward to starting the playoff on 16 because she has honestly seen enough of the 18th hole after playing it once in regulation and then 8 more times in the playoff. 16 is a birdie hole and it will be interesting to see how she and Paula play the hole this morning.
She was very nervous at the start of the playoff on Sunday but because she has played 8 playoff holes with Paula, she is not so nervous anymore. While she was literally shaking on the 18th tee at the start of the playoff, she is excited to get to the 16th hole and resume the playoff.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights major champ group | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path