She thought that the experience of Big Break Ireland was unbelievable. She was very surprised to even be selected for the show and then even more surprised that she was able to develop and build friendships while participating on the show. She is a professional golfer and she has struggled with an anger issue to the point where she would hurt herself. The anger issue started when she was around 13 years old and since she could not express her anger openly, she would slap herself and scratch herself with tees and sticks. That self-anger would create adrenaline which ended up being very harmful. She hit a low point as a college junior in 2003 where she finally just collapsed and prayed that she would be able to overcome her anger on the course and not hurt herself anymore.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- SCORING: Huh eagles first hole at Travelers
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights strong Travelers field | Groups
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Scott set up for busy November Down Under
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path