Grammer is premiering a new show on Starz tonight called “Boss” where he plays the Mayor of Chicago who has had a significant incident happen in his life where he is now thinking about what his overall legacy will be more than his immediate political future. He never thought he would have a comedic career as he felt he was a better dramatic actor and in fact started as a serious actor and this show is a bit of a throwback to those early acting days. His favorite line as Frasier Crane was said on Cheers where he said “And damn myself to a Junior College, but I was enjoying myself.” It is amazing that a character that was originally scheduled for only six episodes on “Cheers” ending up lasting 20 years. He would hope that he could act rather than sing for the rest of his life because that was his first love.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- LIVE STREAM: BMW PGA Championship, Round 3
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Colonial's Rd. 2 concludes with Kuchar on top
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- F. Molinari leads BMW | McIlroy, McDowell MC
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Senior PGA lead
- Pettersen trails Bowie Young at Bahamas LPGA
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots