Grammer is premiering a new show on Starz tonight called “Boss” where he plays the Mayor of Chicago who has had a significant incident happen in his life where he is now thinking about what his overall legacy will be more than his immediate political future. He never thought he would have a comedic career as he felt he was a better dramatic actor and in fact started as a serious actor and this show is a bit of a throwback to those early acting days. His favorite line as Frasier Crane was said on Cheers where he said “And damn myself to a Junior College, but I was enjoying myself.” It is amazing that a character that was originally scheduled for only six episodes on “Cheers” ending up lasting 20 years. He would hope that he could act rather than sing for the rest of his life because that was his first love.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Tiger: No desire to clear the air with Garcia
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Mickelson to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Teater leads British Open qualifier; Guthrie 1 back
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae