European Tour Analyst Ken Brown is in Sicily, Italy this week for the Sicilian Open on the European Tour. The feeling in Sicily on the eve of The Masters is that while they are in a beautiful place on a beautiful course, there is a bit of disappointment that Matteo Manassero failed to earn an invitation to The Masters.
John Daly joined Ken Brown and said that he is playing well and enjoying the course. When it comes to Masters favorites, he mentioned Luke Donald and Alvaro Quiros because Quiros is a long hitter and the course favors him. He predicted that Tiger Woods would win last week and he thinks that Tiger will win The Masters by 5-10 shots. He will be in Augusta during Masters Week selling merchandise near the golf course and he looks forward to hopefully making some money and meeting a lot of people.
He enjoys playing the European Tour and intends to spend most of his time playing on this tour and as long as the food is good and as long as they want to have him, he will be there. He believes that it would be fair if at least some European Tour winners earned invitations to The Masters as the top 3 ranked players in the world are members and some of the biggest events in the world, including the BMW PGA Championship, are European Tour events.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path