Florio is a Studio Analyst for Football Night in America on NBC Sports. The Packers are looking for 16-0 and the Colts are looking at 0-16 but Florio thinks that it is more likely that Green Bay will go undefeated because he thinks the Colts will beat the Jacksonville Jaguars on New Year’s Day in their last regular season game.
He thinks that it is highly unlikely that you will see Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck on the same team together. If Manning is healthy in 2012, the Colts will either let Manning loose and draft Luck or they will keep Manning and not draft Luck just to have him sit on the bench for two years or so. The Colts cannot trade Manning without re-negotiating the contract or otherwise the team will have to pay out a large amount of money.
On the question of Tim Tebow in the Pro Bowl this year, if Tebow continues to push the Broncos to a postseason berth, his vote would be for Tebow. He has been one of many to point out all of the flaws in Tebow’s ability as a QB but the fact is that the Broncos are putting together a solid game plan every week and Tebow has played a huge role not only in executing the plan but also inspiring his teammates on both sides of the ball to do the same.
When it comes to AFC favorites, right now his favorite is the Baltimore Ravens because they have the tiebreaker over the Steelers, Texans, and maybe even the Patriots. The Ravens have home field advantage right now and the Steelers may prove to the only X-Factor.
It is the Cowboys and the Giants on Sunday Night Football in Dallas this week starting at 7PM Sunday on NBC Sports.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Kuchar holds Crowne lead | At a glance | Scores
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Putter aid gets Overton DQ'd | Clark in mix
- You Oughta Know: Kuchar seeks personal best
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Perry takes Senior PGA lead into Day 4 | Scores
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Moreno leads by one in Bahamas LPGA | Scores
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots