- Dynamic Duo
Kenny Perry and Sean O'Hair teamed up for a final round 60 to win the Franklin Templeton Shootout by a single shot. At 52, Perry becomes the oldest competitor to win the event.
- Senior Stars
Gale-force winds helped 53-year-old Peter Senior make up 10 shots to win the Emirates Australian Open by a single shot. Senior broke the tournament record for oldest champion by 10 years.
- Charl's Charge
Charl Schwartzel played flawless golf all week to win the Thailand Golf Championship by an impressive 11 shots. It's his first win since making birdies on the final 4 holes to win the 2011 Masters.
- 57 to Win
Scott Jamieson shot a final round 57 and then won a 2-hole playoff to take home the European Tour's Nelson Mandela Championship. Keep in mind, par was changed to 65 just to make sure the rain-soaked event finished 36 holes.
- Holiday Relief at the Pump
- ‘Tis the Season For Shipping
If interested in the music you heard today on "Morning Drive", download it on iTunes.
“Good Morning Good Morning” by The Beatles
“Good Vibrations” by The Beach Boys
“Everywhere” by Fleetwood Mac
Tune-in or stream the show live on GolfChannel.com weekdays at 7AM ET
Tuesday, December 11
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- LIVE STREAM: Watch Bradley at Byron Nelson
- SCORING: Nelson Day 3 | Volvo: G-Mac in semis
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Palmer, Nicklaus release statements on Venturi
- Bradley keeps Nelson lead | Rd. 2 at a glance
- Korda leads Mobile Bay through 36 | Scores
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Video: Man drains amazing office putt down stairs
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process