- Last Chance
The top 25 players and ties will secure a spot on the 2013 PGA TOUR today in the final round of PGA TOUR Q-School. Entering today, 6 players are tied for 24th including PGA TOUR winners Chez Reavie and Heath Slocum.
- G-Mac Attack
Graeme McDowell won the World Challenge for the 2nd time in 3 years. G-Mac fired a final round 68 to finish 3 shots ahead of Keegan Bradley.
- Kaymer Closes
Martin Kaymer shot a final round 69 to win the star-studded Nedbank Golf Challenge by 2 shots over Charl Schwartzel.
- Pass the Test
20 players survived 5 rounds of LPGA Tour Q-School to lock up cards for the 2013 season. 1 player you will see less of is Christina Kim. She finished 4 shots out of a playoff.
- Bank of America Delays Increased Fees
- L.A. Port Strike Costing $1 Billion Per Day
7:12a ET: Kayla Tausche, CNBC Business Report
7:30a ET: Tim Rosaforte, Golf World Senior Writer
8:00a ET: Tony Dovolani, Dancing With the Stars
8:15a ET: Ron Sirak, Golf World Executive Editor
8:30a ET: John Cook, 8-time Champions Tour Winner
8:45a ET: Rex Hoggard, GolfChannel.com Senior Writer
If interested in the music you heard today on "Morning Drive", download it on iTunes.
“Radio, Radio” by Elvis Costello
“Living in the Material World” by George Harrison
“I’m Just a Singer (In a Rock & Roll Band)” by The Moody Blues
Tune-in or stream the show live on GolfChannel.com weekdays at 7AM ET
Tuesday, December 4
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- LPGA SCORING: C. Choi up by 1; Lewis 4 back
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process