- Piercing Win
Scott Piercy carded 4 straight birdies on the front 9 and posted 17-under-par to win the RBC Canadian Open by a single shot for his 2nd career PGA TOUR win. Piercy now has 12 straight rounds in the 60's.
- Freddie Finishes
Fred Couples birdied the last two holes in the Senior Open Championship at Turnberry to win by two shots over Gary Hallberg. It is Couples' 2nd career Champions Tour major victory.
- 1 for 1
In his first career start as a professional, Ben Kohles is a champion! Kohles made a 22-foot birdie putt to win the Web.com Tour’s Nationwide Children's Hospital Invitational. With this win, Kohles moves to 13th on the Web.com Tour Money List.
- Walk in the Park
Inbee Park birdied her last 3 holes to win the Evian Masters by two shots over Stacy Lewis and Karrie Webb. It is her first LPGA Tour win since the 2008 U.S. Women's Open.
- GM’s Global Marketing Director Cut
- Enbridge Replacing Part of Wisconsin Pipeline
7:12a ET: Hampton Pearson, CNBC Business Report
7:45 & 8:45a ET: Tim Rosaforte, Golf World Senior Writer
7:54a ET: Lauren Thompson, Top 10 Things You Missed
8:15a ET: Ron Sirak, Golf World Executive Editor
If interested in the music you heard today on "Morning Drive", download it on iTunes.
“Monday, Monday” by The Mamas & The Papas
“Manic Monday” by The Bangles
“Monday” by Wilco
Tune-in or stream the show live on GolfChannel.com weekdays at 7AM ET
Tuesday, July 31
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Z. Johnson back at Colonial | Groupings | Tee times
- Colonial reax: Garcia remark | Singh, anchor
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Fowler, Mahan to donate to tornado relief efforts
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management
- Simpson wants bifurcation | Clark's take