- On the Marc
Marc Leishman shot an 8-under 62 to win the Travelers Championship by a single shot over Bubba Watson and Charley Hoffman. It's the Aussie's first career PGA TOUR victory.
- Worth the Wait
Brittany Lang birdied the 18th hole three times in a row to win the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic on the third playoff hole for her first career LPGA Tour victory.
- Willett Wins
In Germany, Danny Willett outlasted Marcus Fraser in a four-hole playoff to win the BMW International Open for his first European Tour victory.
- Montreal Marksman
Mark Calcavecchia put together six birdies and a chip-in eagle to shoot a final round 64 to win the Montreal Championship by four shots on the Champions Tour. It's his 2nd career Champions Tour victory.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Seeks $10 Billion Deal
- Congress Seeking a Student Loan Solution
- Tentative Deal for Lockheed Martin Machinists
7:12a ET: Bertha Coombs, CNBC Business Report
7:45 & 8:45a ET: Tim Rosaforte, Golf World Senior Writer
7:54a ET: Holly Sonders, Top 10 Things You Missed
8:15a ET: Ron Sirak, Golf World Executive Editor
8:30a ET: Greg Norman, World Golf Hall of Fame Member
WATCH & LISTEN TO TODAY'S ACTION
Best of Morning Drive June 25, 2012 > Listen Now
*WEB EXCLUSIVE* Morning Drive - Closing and collapsing on the PGA Tour > Watch Now
If interested in the music you heard today on "Morning Drive", download it on iTunes.
“Smoke on the Water” by Deep Purple
“Higher Ground” by Red Hot Chili Peppers
“Burning Down the House” by Talking Heads
Tune-in or stream the show live on GolfChannel.com weekdays at 7AM ET
Tuesday, June 26
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Bradley leads by 1 | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- Chella Choi leads; Nordqvist fires 61 | Scores
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process