- Lone Star Standing
With six players jockeying for the final round lead, Jason Dufner made a 25-foot birdie bomb on the 18th hole to win the 2012 HP Byron Nelson Championship by a single shot over Dicky Pride. It's Dufner's 2nd PGA TOUR win and his 2nd in 3 starts.
- Azahara Ahead
After a controversial slow play penalty on Morgan Pressel in her semifinal match, Azahara Munoz went on to win the 2012 Sybase Match Play Championship with a 2-and-1 victory over Candie Kung in the championship match.
- Nick of Time
Nick Flanagan made a clutch birdie on the final hole of regulation after hitting a cameraman and then parred the third playoff hole to win the Nationwide Tour's BMW Charity Pro-Am over Cameron Percy.
- Belgium's Boy
In a field that included Martin Kaymer, Justin Rose and Sergio Garcia, Nicolas Colsaerts is the 2012 Volvo World Match Play Champion after a 1-up win over Graeme McDowell. It's his 2nd career European Tour win.
- NASDAQ Admits Problems with Facebook’s IPO Process
- Sportspromedia.com Names McIlroy 2nd Most Marketable Athlete
- AMC Entertainment Sold for $2.6 Billion
- GM Says No to 2013 Super Bowl
7:12a ET: Seema Mody, CNBC Business Report
7:30a ET: Kendra Graham, Golf Channel Rules Insider
7:52a ET: Lauren Thompson, Top 10 Things You Missed
8:15a ET: Ron Sirak, Golf World Executive Editor
8:30a ET: David Feherty, Golf Channel Contributor
8:45a ET: Tim Rosaforte, Golf World Senior Writer
WATCH & LISTEN TO TODAY'S ACTION
Best of Morning Drive Monday, May 21, 2012 > Listen Now
*WEB EXCLUSIVE* Where's the common sense in rulings? > Watch Now
If interested in the music you heard today on "Morning Drive", download it on iTunes.
“The Chain” by Fleetwood Mac
“Midnight Rider” by The Allman Brothers Band
“Night Fever” by The Bee Gees
Tune-in or stream the show live on GolfChannel.com weekdays at 7AM ET
Tuesday, May 22
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose: Letterman Top 10 | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Rose highlights major champ group | Tee times
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path