- Amazing Grace
Branden Grace continued his breakout rookie year on the European Tour with a two-shot win in the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship. It's his 4th European Tour win this year and 5th win overall in 2012.
- Home Sweet Home
Las Vegas resident Ryan Moore won the Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children Open by a single shot over Brendon De Jonge. It's Moore's 2nd career PGA TOUR win and first since 2009.
- Sweet 16
Bernhard Langer shot a final round 63 in the SAS Championship to jump 14 players en route to his 16th career Champions Tour win. With the victory, Langer takes over the lead in Charles Schwab Cup Points.
- First Time
David Lingmerth won the Neediest Kids Championship by a single shot for his first career Web.com Tour victory. The win moved him from 27th to 7th on the tour's money list.
- Walmart Financial Services
- Smallest Apple Crop Since 1986
- Best Buy Expanding its Geek Squad
7:12a ET: Courtney Reagan, CNBC Business Report
7:45a ET: Tim Rosaforte, Golf World Senior Writer
7:50a ET: Lauren Thompson, Top 10 Things You Missed
8:15a ET: Ron Sirak, Golf World Executive Editor
8:45a ET: Rich Lerner, Golf Channel Reporter
If interested in the music you heard today on "Morning Drive", download it on iTunes.
“Wild World” by Cat Stevens
“Peaceful Easy Feeling” by Eagles
“Californication” by Red Hot Chili Peppers
Tune-in or stream the show live on GolfChannel.com weekdays at 7AM ET
Tuesday, October 9
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Woods pulls out of AT&T with strained elbow
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights major champ group | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a friend
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path