Pete Dye designed Harbour Town Golf Links and has tinkered with the course for many years but after the work he did for the 2012 RBC Heritage, he has said that he is finished making changes to that course. The changes that were made for 2012 have received mixed reviews and it is a course that has been a player favorite for many years.
Sergio Garcia said during The Masters that he did not feel he had what it took to win a Major but he is also someone who has shown his emotions on a number of occasions when he was not happy. He is still in his early 30s with a lot of ability but if he has any hope of getting better he has to control his anger.
Lindy Duncan of Duke University has won four times this year and has yet to finish out of the top 8. This performance as well as the improvement she has shown while at Duke is putting her in the conversation about Duke’s greatest golfers. She has accomplished a great deal but she wants to get better.
PGA of America CEO Joe Steranka is stepping down at the end of 2012 and he has not only been involved in a number of Grow the Game initiatives, he has also been someone who has worked very hard to build consensus and bring various parties together inside the PGA of America as well as outside of the organization. Whoever will succeed Steranka will need to have some of those same qualities.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Woods pulls out of AT&T with strained elbow
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights major champ group | Tee times
- Rose's media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a friend
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path