Shannon Fish is the latest contestant to be eliminated from Big Break Atlantis. Shannon is from Houston and has been preparing for a U.S. Women’s Open qualifier by practicing a lot and getting used to the bermuda grass greens.
The second episode ended in a bit of controversy but ultimately, she hit a really bad shot to get into the position of being eliminated. The entire show was a great experience and she learned a lot about herself and her game but she is also looking forward to doing more with Golf Channel.
She was in college at the University of Texas when she was reading a book that her grandmother gave her. The book talked about the idea of not closing off your mind and your heart to what it is that you are truly meant to do. At that moment, she decided that she needed to pursue her dream of becoming a professional golfer. She determined that she could always go back to law school but that she would have one chance at being a professional golfer so she decided to take advantage of this moment.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path