Shannon Fish is the latest contestant to be eliminated from Big Break Atlantis. Shannon is from Houston and has been preparing for a U.S. Women’s Open qualifier by practicing a lot and getting used to the bermuda grass greens.
The second episode ended in a bit of controversy but ultimately, she hit a really bad shot to get into the position of being eliminated. The entire show was a great experience and she learned a lot about herself and her game but she is also looking forward to doing more with Golf Channel.
She was in college at the University of Texas when she was reading a book that her grandmother gave her. The book talked about the idea of not closing off your mind and your heart to what it is that you are truly meant to do. At that moment, she decided that she needed to pursue her dream of becoming a professional golfer. She determined that she could always go back to law school but that she would have one chance at being a professional golfer so she decided to take advantage of this moment.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- LIVE STREAM: Watch Byron Nelson final round
- SCORING: Bradley starts with lead | LPGA Mobile
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bradley leads Nelson by 1 | At a glance
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Chella Choi leads Mobile; Nordqvist fires 61
- You Oughta Know: HP Byron Nelson Championship
- No. 1 Cal (11 wins) headlines 30-team NCAA field
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play