Steve LeBrun finished runner-up in 2012 PGA TOUR Q School to earn his PGA TOUR card for the 2013 season. During his career, he has been a substitute teacher in order to keep paying the bills and he would find out which class he would teach when he arrived at the school in the morning. It was an interesting experience during a tough time but he is happy that he does not have to teach anymore.
When he played on the NGA Hooters Tour, he played with a number of PGA TOUR veterans including Zach Johnson and Vaughn Taylor prior to their own success on the PGA TOUR and LeBrun said that he feels that he will be able to ask them for advice about life on the PGA TOUR.
His wife gave birth to their second daughter the night before the second stage of PGA TOUR Q School and he was not only busy during that time but he was also operating on very little sleep. After he earned a place into the Final Stage of Q School, he knew that no matter what he would at least gain status on the Web.com Tour so he felt that he could play the Final Stage with everything to gain and not much to lose.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Palmer answers challenge | At a glance | Scores
- Stars stumble in BMW PGA | 41 by Rory | Scores
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Sr. PGA Champ. | Scores
- LPGA Bahamas going 12 holes in Rd. 1 | Tee times
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots