Louis Oosthuizen is leading by 3 strokes after 54 holes and he is doing everything well in terms of his golf but he is not 100% healthy. It appeared that he hurt himself during the back nine on Sunday and he told Sands that he had strained a pectoral muscle but he was confident that he would be fine after some treatment. Sands expects Oosthuizen to be 100% healthy for the final round today.
Rory McIlroy is 3 back and is paired with Oosthuizen in the final round although in terms of his statistics, he has not done anything overwhelming this week. McIlroy had a solid finish on Sunday and that should give everyone confidence about what he is capable of in the final round. At one point, McIlroy was 8 strokes back on Sunday and he was able to reduce the deficit to just 3 strokes. His driving appears to have improved from the first round on Friday and Sands thinks that McIlroy will give Oosthuizen a run for the title today.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- LIVE STREAM: Crowne Plaza Invitational, Round 2
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Rory, G-Mac MC at BMW | No 3-peat for Donald
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Colonial member Palmer fires 62 | At a glance
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' role
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Senior PGA Championship
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots