- Driver's Seat
Rory McIlroy is in the driver’s seat at the Honda Classic as he will take a 2 shot lead into the Final Round. A victory will move the 22 year old to #1 in the world.
- Going Early
Expected inclement weather in the Palm Beach Gardens area on Sunday forced the PGA TOUR to move tee times up for the Final Round of the Honda Classic. Coverage will be shown later today on Golf Channel and NBC.
- Taming Tiger
Woods showed some signs of life on Saturday but was unable to make a move up the leaderboard with a 1 under 69 that has him 9 shots off the pace.
- Panama Finale
Edward Loar started the day with a 1 shot lead but a 2 under 68 in windswept conditions was good enough to stretch his lead to 4 with 18 holes to play at the Nationwide Tour's Panama Claro Championship.
10:10 & 11:10a ET: Alex Wallace, Weather Channel Report
10:15 & 11:15a ET: Gary Williams, Morning Drive Co-Host
10:45a ET: Tim Rosaforte, Golf World Senior Writer
11:30a ET: Jerry Foltz, Golf Channel Analyst
12:05a ET: Frank Nobilo, Golf Channel Analyst
WATCH & LISTEN TO TODAY'S ACTION
Morning Drive Best Of Sunday March 4, 2012 > Listen Now
*WEB EXCLUSIVE* Honda Classic: Final Day Expectations > Watch Now
If interested in the music you heard today on "Morning Drive", download it on iTunes.
“Good Vibrations” by The Beach Boys
“Learning to Fly” by Pink Floyd
“Panama” by Van Halen
Tune-in or stream the show live on GolfChannel.com weekdays at 7AM ET
Monday, March 5
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first pro win at Madeira | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play