- Champion Clout
The European Tour's Volvo Golf Champions is underway. Complete 1st round coverage is coming your way immediately after Morning Drive.
- Dustin's In
Dustin Johnson says his surgically-repaired right knee is ready to go and he will tee it up today at the Humana Challenge in his 2012 PGA TOUR debut.
- Weekend Warrior
President Bill Clinton will play Saturday alongside Greg Norman and Scott McCarron at the Humana Challenge. Remember, Clinton became the only sitting President to play a PGA TOUR event at this tournament in 1995.
- EA Changes
EA Sports says it has new players and new courses for Tiger Woods PGA TOUR '13. The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island ... Valhalla and Crooked Stick are among the new venues. The game is scheduled for a March 27th release.
- PGA TOUR Partnership with USA Today
- Obama Going to Disney World
- Eastman Kodak Files for Bankruptcy
- Wal-Mart’s “Get on the Shelf” Contest
7:12a ET: Brian Shactman, CNBC Business Report
7:25a ET: Scott Williams, Weather Channel Report
7:30a ET: President Bill Clinton
7:45a ET: Annika Sorenstam, World Golf Hall of Fame Member
8:15a ET: John Feinstein, Golf Channel Contributor
8:45a ET: Jim McLean, PGA Master Professional
WATCH & LISTEN TO TODAY'S ACTION
Bill Clinton Interview Part 2 > Listen Now
Best of Morning Drive January 19, 2012 > Listen Now
*WEB EXCLUSIVE* Seasons start today > Watch Now
If interested in the music you heard today on "Morning Drive", download it on iTunes.
“The Word” by The Beatles
“Good Life” by OneRepublic
“Take It Easy” by Eagles
Tune-in or stream the show live on GolfChannel.com this week at 7AM ET
Friday, January 20
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Sergio sponsor TaylorMade: Comment 'offensive'
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Colonial | Tee times
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Clark on ban: 'Not going to roll over and accept this'
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth