- Lucky #7
Louis Oosthuizen and Adam Scott lead the WGC-HSBC Champions at 7-under after 1st round 65s. They are one shot ahead of Major Champions Phil Mickelson and Bubba Watson.
- Pacific Power
The 4th edition of the Asia-Pacific Amateur Championship is underway this week at the Amata Spring Country Club in Chonburi, Thailand. The winner this week receives an invitation to the 2013 Masters.
- Bright Future
The next two hosts are set for the Asia-Pacific Amateur Championship. China's Nanshan International Golf Club will host in 2013 and Australia's Royal Melbourne Golf Club will host in 2014.
- The Letter L
Bernhard Langer and Tom Lehman are the only two players who can win and clinch the Charles Schwab Cup without any help. The 4-round event begins today at the Desert Mountain Club in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Strong October Auto Sales
- Sandy’s Impact on Construction
- October Retail Report
7:12a ET: Shartia Brantley, CNBC Business Report
7:25a ET: Maria LaRosa, Weather Channel Report
7:30a ET: Brian Curley, Golf Course Architect
7:55a ET: Damon Hack, Golf Channel Insider
8:15a ET: John Feinstein, Golf Channel Contributor
8:30a ET: Frank Nobilo, Golf Channel Analyst
8:40a ET: Arnold Palmer
If interested in the music you heard today on "Morning Drive", download it on iTunes.
“Solsbury Hill” by Peter Gabriel
“Invisible Sun” by The Police
“Home By The Sea” by Genesis
Tune-in or stream the show live on GolfChannel.com weekdays at 7AM ET
Friday, November 2
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Garcia makes racist remark regarding Woods
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Pettersson asks for 'a few days' | Pavin's take
- Manufacturer: 'Golf lost today' | Time to adapt
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth