Rory McIlroy has evolved in many ways over the past year and one of those ways involves his body. The World #1 has been working on his fitness with Dr. Stephen McGregor who has been able to make Rory stronger and more flexible. Rory has won two in a row and will be working on his strength and conditioning with Dr. McGregor during the bye week at the New York Knicks training camp.
Maria Floyd, the wife of World Golf Hall of Fame Member Raymond Floyd, passed away from cancer last week. She was the matriarch of the Floyd family and Raymond called her the foundation of his life and of his family. She played a crucial role in his career in motivating him to become a better player and a better person. Floyd won on the PGA TOUR in his late 40s and played for the U.S. Ryder Cup team in his early 50s and Maria was a big reason why Raymond was able to do those things.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Tiger: No desire to clear the air with Garcia
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Mickelson to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Teater leads British Open qualifier; Guthrie 1 back
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae