Rory McIlroy has evolved in many ways over the past year and one of those ways involves his body. The World #1 has been working on his fitness with Dr. Stephen McGregor who has been able to make Rory stronger and more flexible. Rory has won two in a row and will be working on his strength and conditioning with Dr. McGregor during the bye week at the New York Knicks training camp.
Maria Floyd, the wife of World Golf Hall of Fame Member Raymond Floyd, passed away from cancer last week. She was the matriarch of the Floyd family and Raymond called her the foundation of his life and of his family. She played a crucial role in his career in motivating him to become a better player and a better person. Floyd won on the PGA TOUR in his late 40s and played for the U.S. Ryder Cup team in his early 50s and Maria was a big reason why Raymond was able to do those things.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Colonial reax: Garcia's comments | Singh, anchoring
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Colonial | Tee times
- Fowler, Mahan to donate to tornado relief efforts
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management
- Simpson wants bifurcation | Clark's take