Rory McIlroy has evolved in many ways over the past year and one of those ways involves his body. The World #1 has been working on his fitness with Dr. Stephen McGregor who has been able to make Rory stronger and more flexible. Rory has won two in a row and will be working on his strength and conditioning with Dr. McGregor during the bye week at the New York Knicks training camp.
Maria Floyd, the wife of World Golf Hall of Fame Member Raymond Floyd, passed away from cancer last week. She was the matriarch of the Floyd family and Raymond called her the foundation of his life and of his family. She played a crucial role in his career in motivating him to become a better player and a better person. Floyd won on the PGA TOUR in his late 40s and played for the U.S. Ryder Cup team in his early 50s and Maria was a big reason why Raymond was able to do those things.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path