Dovolani, a former Morning Drive Guest Host, was a part of the winning duo for Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars along with Melissa Rycroft. Dovolani called the victory the biggest moment of his career and one of the biggest moments of his entire life up to this point. He was able to practice and play often during the latest season of Dancing with the Stars and his handicap is currently down a 2. He has worked a lot of his distance off the tee in part because if you have a short iron in your hand for your approach to the green, you have a better chance of scoring.
When asked about Keegan Bradley being heckled during the World Challenge, Dovolani said that he is used to heckling and actually embraces it along with expecting it. The heckling of fans who are rooting for another dancer only motivates him and the real champions are able to take something negative like heckling and turn it into something positive.
Tiger Woods has wrapped up his 2012 season and he would give him an A for the year. Tiger played well all year and earned three wins but the important thing to him was the fact that his game and his swing improved all year long. Last week at Sherwood Country Club, Tiger’s short game and his approach shots from 125 yards and in were so precise and so consistent that it makes him think that Tiger could very well win four times including a Major in 2013.
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson edges Korda, Phatlum in Mobile | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play