- Bubba's Back
Bubba Watson will make his first start since winning The Masters and he didn't pick a bad place to do it. Watson defends his 2011 title in the Zurich Classic this week.
- 100-Year Challenge
7 of the top golfers in the world will take a trip back in time today for Zurich's 100-year Challenge. Players like Rickie Fowler, Luke Donald, and Graeme McDowell will dress in 1912 themed golf outfits and play 3 holes with retro clubs as well. While all 7 players will raise money for charity, the winner earns an extra thousand for the charity of his choice.
- Getting Longer
This year's Open Championship course will play 181 yards longer than it did in 2001. The R&A says all but two holes have been altered at Royal Lytham and St. Annes. The biggest changes came at the 7th, 10th and 11th holes.
- Phones Permitted
Another change for this year's Open Championship as spectators will be allowed to bring in mobile phones for the first time since 2006 to allow them to follow all the action with smartphone apps. Photography and videography will still be banned.
- Obama’s Student Loan Tour
- Disney Signs Deal with Starbucks
- Nike Golf’s Speed Trials
- Google Drive’s Online Storage
7:12a ET: Jackie DeAngelis, CNBC Business Report
7:15a ET: Jay Townsend, European Tour Analyst
7:45a ET: Hal Sutton, 2-time PLAYERS Champion
8:30a ET: David Frost, 2012 Liberty Mutual Legends of Golf Champion
WATCH & LISTEN TO TODAY'S ACTION
Best of Morning Drive April 24, 2012 > Watch Recap Now
*WEB EXCLUSIVE* Public fines and suspensions > Watch Now
If interested in the music you heard today on "Morning Drive", download it on iTunes.
“Baker Street” by Gerry Rafferty
“Mr. Blue Sky” by Electric Light Orchestra
“Edge of Seventeen” by Stevie Nicks
Tune-in or stream the show live on GolfChannel.com weekdays at 7AM ET
Wednesday, April 25
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Kuchar holds Crowne lead | At a glance | Scores
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Putter aid gets Overton DQ'd | Clark in mix
- You Oughta Know: Kuchar seeks personal best
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Perry takes Senior PGA lead into Day 4 | Scores
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Moreno leads by one in Bahamas LPGA | Scores
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots