- Jim Huber
The world of golf is mourning the loss of Jim Huber this morning. Turner Sports says the Emmy Award-winning essayist died of Leukemia Monday. Huber was 67-years-old.
- Tiger Ready
In an e-mail to the Associated Press, Tiger Woods says he is 100 percent healthy and looking forward to competing for more wins in 2012.
- Couples Commits
Fred Couples commits to the Omega Dubai Desert Classic 17 years after he became the first U.S. player to win the event. The tournament starts February 9th.
- First Timers
12 of the 28 players in the Hyundai Tournament of Champions are there for the first time ... including PGA Champion Keegan Bradley and world number 10 Webb Simpson.
- Record Holiday Returns Expected
- Super Bowl Ads Sold Out
- Electric Car Sales Fall Short
7:12a ET: Brian Shactman, CNBC Business Report
7:30a ET: Mike Stachura, Golf Digest Equipment Editor
7:45a ET: Rick Horrow, Golf Professor
8:30a ET: Jay Townsend, European Tour Analyst
8:45a ET: Mark Rolfing, Golf Channel on NBC Analyst
WATCH & LISTEN TO TODAY'S ACTION
Best of Morning Drive January 3, 2012 > Listen Now
*WEB EXCLUSIVE* A powerful voice in golf > Watch Now
If interested in the music you heard today on "Morning Drive", download it on iTunes.
"The Word” by The Beatles
“Nothing From Nothing” by Billy Preston
“Dog Days Are Over” by Florence + The Machine
Tune-in or stream the show live on GolfChannel.com this week at 7AM ET
Wednesday, January 4
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- LIVE STREAM: Watch LPGA come down to finish
- LPGA SCORING: Korda in Mobile mix late in Round 4
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae captures Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play