- Anchor's Back
Adam Scott will use his long putter and anchored stroke this week in the Emirates Australian Open. He told reporters in Australia he was just experimenting with a shorter putter and claw grip on Tuesday.
- Hear the Rors
Rory McIlroy is the 2012 PGA TOUR Player of the Year. He racked up 4 total wins on TOUR, including an 8-shot win in the PGA Championship. McIlroy is the 2nd youngest winner of the award behind Tiger Woods.
- No Question
John Huh's breakthrough win in the Mayakoba Golf Classic and trip to the Tour Championship helped him earn PGA TOUR Rookie of the Year for 2012.
- Facebook Will Be Added to NASDAQ 100
- Kindle Fire Catering to Kids
7:12a ET: Kayla Tausche, CNBC Business Report
7:20a ET: Steve LeBrun, 2012 PGA TOUR Q School Graduate
7:30a ET: Rick Cochran, Big Break Greenbrier
7:50a ET: Ryan Graff, The First Tee
8:00a ET: Jaime Diaz, Golf World Editor-in-Chief
8:30a ET: John Feinstein, Golf Channel Contributor
8:45a ET: Greg Norman, World Golf Hall of Fame Member
If interested in the music you heard today on "Morning Drive", download it on iTunes.
“Don’t Bring Me Down” by Electric Light Orchestra
“The Rising” by Bruce Springsteen
“I Will Wait” by Mumford and Sons
Tune-in or stream the show live on GolfChannel.com weekdays at 7AM ET
Monday, December 10
Wake up and smell the fairway each day with Morning Drive.
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Bradley keeps Nelson lead | At a glance | Scores
- Korda leads Mobile Bay LPGA through 36 | Scores
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Guan shoots 70-77, misses first PGA Tour cut
- Poulter out at Volvo | 'Disgusted' with play | Results
- Video: Man drains amazing office putt down stairs
- Donald receives MBE from Queen of England
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process