Hitting Hybrids & Tips on Choosing the Right Ball
- By Michael Breed
- Feb 27, 2012 8:00 PM ET
Like The Golf Fix on Facebook: Let’s Do This!
Follow The Golf Fix on Twitter: @TheGolfFix
-In order to get your hybrids elevated you must hit down on the ball. Place a tee in front off the ball and swing through the ball and hit the tee.
-While putting, concentrate on one dimple of the golf ball that you will hit. This will ensure solid contact every time.
-Everyone has weaknesses in their game. Take the weakest part of your game, practice it on the range and turn it into a strength.
Facebook Question (Blog Exclusive)
Q: Hi Michael, I enjoy the show and try to watch it every week. My question is, how can a person tell which ball to use since there are so many to choose from? (Ron Shetley)
A: First, go see a PGA Professional, they will evaluate you and tell you which ball to use. Second, figure out which ball has the best feel for you around the green. That is where you start the evaluation process on choosing your ball.
Next Week’s Show: Bunker Special
-Drills from greenside and fairway bunkers
-How to hit difficult bunker shots such as plugged lies
-Tips on controlling your distance from the sand
-Post your questions for next week on Email, Facebook or Twitter
- LIVE STREAM: Watch Lexi, Korda in Mobile
- Bradley holds onto Nelson lead after Day 3 | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Singh among Byron Nelson MDF casualties
- G-Mac bests Colsaerts in Volvo quarters | Results
- Colsaerts' drive results in bathroom drop | Video
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process