BELFAST, Northern Ireland - We always thought American concerns over driving in the Untied Kingdom were greatly misplaced.
Driving on the left side of the road is an easily acquired skill while directions are not given for specific roads – take th M2 north, for example – so much as they are to various destinations.
"Take the road to Ballymena, then the road to Coleranie, then the road to Portrush," the concierge at the Europa Hotel said when asked how one would get to Royal Portrush Golf Course, Sunday's long-awaited destination.
We've also become a fan of the ever-present roundabout, the old world's answer to stop lights. One word of caution, however, when negotiating a roundabout think left, look right.
After 20 years of planning, it appears Bushmills Dunes in Northern Ireland finally has the green light to begin construction following today's court ruling. Read More
The party for Northern Ireland's a brand new golf resort, Bushmills Dunes, will have to wait a little longer. Despite approval from the country's environmental minister, the United Kingdom's National ... Read More
- LIVE STREAM: Watch Bradley at Byron Nelson
- SCORING: Nelson Day 3 | Volvo: G-Mac in semis
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Palmer, Nicklaus release statements on Venturi
- Bradley keeps Nelson lead | Rd. 2 at a glance
- Korda leads Mobile Bay through 36 | Scores
- McIlroy leaves agent, forms firm | Timeline
- Only one Irish team to compete at World Cup
- Howell hoping for U.S. Open berth via OWGR
- USGA to announce anchoring news Tuesday
- Video: Man drains amazing office putt down stairs
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Improve your thought process