BELFAST, Northern Ireland - We always thought American concerns over driving in the Untied Kingdom were greatly misplaced.
Driving on the left side of the road is an easily acquired skill while directions are not given for specific roads – take th M2 north, for example – so much as they are to various destinations.
"Take the road to Ballymena, then the road to Coleranie, then the road to Portrush," the concierge at the Europa Hotel said when asked how one would get to Royal Portrush Golf Course, Sunday's long-awaited destination.
We've also become a fan of the ever-present roundabout, the old world's answer to stop lights. One word of caution, however, when negotiating a roundabout think left, look right.
After 20 years of planning, it appears Bushmills Dunes in Northern Ireland finally has the green light to begin construction following today's court ruling. Read More
The party for Northern Ireland's a brand new golf resort, Bushmills Dunes, will have to wait a little longer. Despite approval from the country's environmental minister, the United Kingdom's National ... Read More
- Tiger: No desire to clear the air with Garcia
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Teater leads British Open qualifier; Guthrie 1 back
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae