Golf Channel launches on JetBlue flights
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Feb 12, 2013 10:18 AM ET
While traveling at 30,000 feet, golf fans now will have another opportunity to catch all the action on the only network dedicated to golf.
As of February 12, 2013, Golf Channel is now available as an in-flight television option on JetBlue flights nationwide. This means that frequent flyers will still be able to catch all of the action from the PGA, Champions, LPGA and Web.com Tours - not to mention all of Golf Channel's original programming - while in the comfort of their window or aisle seat.
Stay tuned for more information on channel listings. Safe travels!
Tags: Travel News
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots