Golf Channel launches on JetBlue flights
- By Golf Channel Digital
- Feb 12, 2013 10:18 AM ET
While traveling at 30,000 feet, golf fans now will have another opportunity to catch all the action on the only network dedicated to golf.
As of February 12, 2013, Golf Channel is now available as an in-flight television option on JetBlue flights nationwide. This means that frequent flyers will still be able to catch all of the action from the PGA, Champions, LPGA and Web.com Tours - not to mention all of Golf Channel's original programming - while in the comfort of their window or aisle seat.
Stay tuned for more information on channel listings. Safe travels!
Tags: Travel News
Contributions from writers and editors on the Golf Channel Digital team.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights major champ group | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a friend
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path