Play Harbour Town Golf Links on the cheap this summer
- Brandon Tucker
- Jul 21, 2011 1:11 PM ET
Most PGA Tour venues, if they allow public play at all, can be pricy rounds. In fact, courses that run below $200 peak season are on the lower end of the median.
So golfers who have been looking to play a top tour venue may want to check out this deal from Sea Pines Resort on Hilton Head Island.
For the summer of 2011, Sea Pines is offering both an "Unlimited 36" and "Unlimited 54" package that includes play on their three courses, which includes Heritage host Harbour Town Golf Links. "Ultimate 54" starts at $370 per person and includes play on all three courses. "Ultimate 36" starts at $155, but to play Harbour Town as one of the two rounds, the package runs between $270-300.
Harbour Town is just one of three of the island's top 18-hole courses. Down the road from Harbour Town, two other courses play side-by-side, the Ocean Course, and also Heron Point, another Pete Dye design that is still a tough, well-conditioned play with fast, small greens.
The Tiger Woods-designed High Carolina course may be tabled for now, but that doesn't mean the Cliffs Communities on the North Carolina/South Carolina border aren't moving forward. Read More
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- Karlsson puts yips behind, qualifies for British Open
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae