Play Harbour Town Golf Links on the cheap this summer
- Brandon Tucker
- Jul 21, 2011 1:11 PM ET
Most PGA Tour venues, if they allow public play at all, can be pricy rounds. In fact, courses that run below $200 peak season are on the lower end of the median.
So golfers who have been looking to play a top tour venue may want to check out this deal from Sea Pines Resort on Hilton Head Island.
For the summer of 2011, Sea Pines is offering both an "Unlimited 36" and "Unlimited 54" package that includes play on their three courses, which includes Heritage host Harbour Town Golf Links. "Ultimate 54" starts at $370 per person and includes play on all three courses. "Ultimate 36" starts at $155, but to play Harbour Town as one of the two rounds, the package runs between $270-300.
Harbour Town is just one of three of the island's top 18-hole courses. Down the road from Harbour Town, two other courses play side-by-side, the Ocean Course, and also Heron Point, another Pete Dye design that is still a tough, well-conditioned play with fast, small greens.
The Tiger Woods-designed High Carolina course may be tabled for now, but that doesn't mean the Cliffs Communities on the North Carolina/South Carolina border aren't moving forward. Read More
- Kuchar holds Crowne lead | At a glance | Scores
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Putter aid gets Overton DQ'd | Clark in mix
- You Oughta Know: Kuchar seeks personal best
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Perry takes Senior PGA lead into Day 4 | Scores
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Moreno leads by one in Bahamas LPGA | Scores
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots