SwingFix analysis: Making a good backswing pivot
It's easy for golfers to sway off the ball and feel like they're making a good turn, but problems are the usual result as is explained by SwingFix pro Ed Oldham.
Video: Stabilize your lower body to make a better turn
Charlotta Sorenstam has a great drill to help you quiet your lower body and make a better turn, which will lead to more solid golf shots on the course.
SwingFix analysis: Stop swaying in your backswing
A sway feels like a powerful move in the golf swing, but as SwingFix pro Justin Bruton explains in this swing analysis it's a move you want to eliminate.
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path