SwingFix analysis: Making a good backswing pivot
It's easy for golfers to sway off the ball and feel like they're making a good turn, but problems are the usual result as is explained by SwingFix pro Ed Oldham.
Video: Stabilize your lower body to make a better turn
Charlotta Sorenstam has a great drill to help you quiet your lower body and make a better turn, which will lead to more solid golf shots on the course.
SwingFix analysis: Stop swaying in your backswing
A sway feels like a powerful move in the golf swing, but as SwingFix pro Justin Bruton explains in this swing analysis it's a move you want to eliminate.
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path