Song leads LPGA Tour Q-school
Christine Song shot a 2-under 66 on Thursday on LPGA International’s Legends Course to take a two-stroke lead over former UCLA star Stephanie Kono after the second round of the 90-hole LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament.
Round 1 Pairings Ricoh Women's British Open | Golf Channel
Cunningham 12:20 p.m.: Dewi Claire Schreefel, Guilia Sergas, Numa Gulyanamitta 12:30 p.m.: , Anja Monke, Christine Song 12:40 p.m.: Pernilla Lindberg, Veronica Felibert, Line Vedel Hansen 12:50 p.m.: Marianna Skarpnord
Thai golfer finishes atop LPGA Q-School
under 68 in windy and rainy conditions on LPGA International's Champions Course for a two-stroke victory over Christine Song . The 23-year-old Gulyanamitta, a member of Purdue's 2010 NCAA championship team, had a 10-under 350 total
Song maintains LPGA Q-School lead
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – Christine Song shot a 2-under 70 in windy conditions Friday on LPGA International’s Champions Course to increase her lead to five strokes after
Featured Pairings For Wegmans LPGA Championship | Golf Channel
off with Pak on the first tee at 8:54 a.m. Thursday. Cheyenne Woods, making her pro debut, will go off the first tee at 8:10 a.m. in the first round with Song Hee Kim and Christine Song . Woods is the niece of Tiger Woods.
Song, 20, continues to lead LPGA Q-School
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – Christine Song shot an even-par 72 on Saturday on LPGA International’s Legends Course to take a four-stroke lead into the final round of
- Woods pulls out of AT&T with strained elbow
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose: Letterman Top 10 | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Rose highlights major champ group | Tee times
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- No. 1-ranked amateur Williams signs with Nike
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path