Song leads LPGA Tour Q-school
Christine Song shot a 2-under 66 on Thursday on LPGA International’s Legends Course to take a two-stroke lead over former UCLA star Stephanie Kono after the second round of the 90-hole LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament.
Creamer, Tseng, Lewis featured group at Wegmans
off with Pak on the first tee at 8:54 a.m. Thursday. Cheyenne Woods, making her pro debut, will go off the first tee at 8:10 a.m. in the first round with Song Hee Kim and Christine Song . Woods is the niece of Tiger Woods.
Round 1 pairings: Ricoh Women's British Open
Cunningham 12:20 p.m.: Dewi Claire Schreefel, Guilia Sergas, Numa Gulyanamitta 12:30 p.m.: , Anja Monke, Christine Song 12:40 p.m.: Pernilla Lindberg, Veronica Felibert, Line Vedel Hansen 12:50 p.m.: Marianna Skarpnord
Thai golfer finishes atop LPGA Q-School
under 68 in windy and rainy conditions on LPGA International's Champions Course for a two-stroke victory over Christine Song . The 23-year-old Gulyanamitta, a member of Purdue's 2010 NCAA championship team, had a 10-under 350 total
Song maintains LPGA Q-School lead
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – Christine Song shot a 2-under 70 in windy conditions Friday on LPGA International’s Champions Course to increase her lead to five strokes after
Song, 20, continues to lead LPGA Q-School
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – Christine Song shot an even-par 72 on Saturday on LPGA International’s Legends Course to take a four-stroke lead into the final round of
- SCORING: Bahamas LPGA | Senior PGA Champ.
- Kuchar holds Crowne lead | At a glance | Scores
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Putter aid gets Overton DQ'd | Clark in mix
- You Oughta Know: Kuchar seeks personal best
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots