Dan Forsman , Bill Glasson Share Regions Traditon Lead | Golf Channel
Dan Forsman and Bill Glasson shared the first-round lead in the Regions Tradition, shooting 6-under 66 on Thursday at Shoal Creek in the second of the Champions Tour's five major championships.
Monday - January 23, 2012
beat Ernie Els and Retief Goosen with birdie on the 1st playoff hole to win the Volvo Golf Champions. - Dan the Man Dan Forsman won the first Champions Tour event of 2012. He posted 15-under in windy conditions to win the Mitsubishi Electric
Forsman wins as Watson fades in Hawaii
KAUPULEHU-KONA, Hawaii— Dan Forsman won the season-opening Mitsubishi Electric Championship on Sunday for his third Champions Tour title, closing with a 3-under
Lehman grabs share of lead in Hawaii
the 2006 event, setting the tour’s scoring record at 25 under. He has 19 straight sub-par rounds at Hualalai. Dan Forsman and Michael Allen were two strokes back at 67, and Bernhard Langer, Gary Hallberg, Mark McNulty, John Huston, Russ
Friday - June 8, 2012 | Golf Channel
the 1st round. Tseng is 7 shots behind leaders Ryann O'Toole, Beatriz Recari, and Giulia Sergas. - Tied on Top Dan Forsman and Bill Glasson are tied atop the leaderboard at 6-under-par in the Regions Tradition. Fred Funk is one back and
Watson two back at Champions event
KAUPULEHU-KONA, Hawaii — Dan Forsman had six back-nine birdies for a 7-under 65 and a two-stroke lead Saturday after the second round of the Champions Tour
- Video: Rose on 'Dan Patrick Show' | Travelers
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Rose on NBC's 'Today' | Used 'force' at Merion
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Others race to try Rose's putter | What's in the bag?
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path