Peoples shoots 62, leads 3M Championship
David Peoples matched his career best with a 10-under 62 on Saturday to take a three-stroke lead in the 3M Championship.
Monday - August 6, 2012
first Champions Tour title in 18 months. Langer shot a bogey-free 62 to win the 3M Championship by 2 shots over David Peoples . It's Langer's 15th career Champions Tour victory. - Futures Report - British Airways considering offer for AMR
Golf is in good hands
t a current member, how all-time major championship victory leader Jack Nicklaus ranks just behind journeyman David Peoples and his two wins on said list, how when Woods first led the money list in 1997 – his rookie season – it was with
Langer makes history with comeback at 3M Champ.
Bernhard Langer rallied to win the 3M Championship for the second time in four years, shooting a 10-under 62 on Sunday to overcome a six-stroke deficit.
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Video: Woods talks Garcia feud | Won't clear air
- Simpson takes to Twitter, calls for bifurcation
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Crowne Plaza
- Steele: Expect a player to sue USGA, R&A
- Uihlein's amazing journey | Tour on fans calling in
- Peterson to donate to Okla. tornado victims
- Weekly Fix: Exposing a great golf instruction myth