2012 British Open Tee Times First Round | Golf Channel
Chopra, Joost Luiten 5:37 a.m. - Thorbjorn Olesen, Troy Matteson, Thomas Aiken 5:48 a.m. - Brad Kennedy, Mardan Mamat , Steven Tiley 5:59 a.m. - Warren Bennett, Aaron Townsend, Grant Veenstra 6:10 a.m. - Dale Whitnell, Sam
Four players qualify for British Open
Qualifying. He will be joined at Royal Lytham on July 19-22 by Prayad Marksaeng of Thailand, Kodai Ichihara of Japan and Mardan Mamat of Singapore. Japanese amateur Hideki Matsuyama was a likely qualifier, reaching 6 under after nine holes. But his
- Woods pulls out of AT&T with strained elbow
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose: Letterman Top 10 | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Rose highlights major champ group | Tee times
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- No. 1-ranked amateur Williams signs with Nike
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path