Rarest of all birds: Nationwide player makes hole-in-one on par 4
Johnson have done so as well, Beck doing it with a driver at the 315-yard ninth hole in the first round of the 2003 Omaha Classic. Johnson did so at the 347-yard 15th hole in the final round of the Michael Hill New Zealand Open in 2009.
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- Karlsson puts yips behind, qualifies for British Open
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae