Aim, Posture, & Balance
From start to finish, Sandra Haynie demonstrates her set-up she uses so gracefully.
Video: Think of a Reverse K to improve your posture
Your posture plays a major role in how well you're able to turn in your swing, and School of Golf host Martin Hall wants to show you how to set up correctly.
Weekly Fix: Focus on a steady head, centered turn
A horrific military accident cost Joe his left arm, but he loves golf and is determined to break 90, and SwingFix pro Tim Cooke wants to help him get there.
Good posture allows you to make good golf swings
As SwingFix instructor Kandi Comer explains, having good posture is essential when it comes to being able to swing a golf club effectively.
Make posture a priority if you want to play better golf
Martin Laird won the Valero Texas Open on Sunday, but it was a shot hit by Shane Lowry that had SwingFix pro Tyrus York thinking about posture.
SwingFix analysis: Improve your setup positions
Many average golfers don't understand just how important the setup is, which is the subject of this swing analysis by SwingFix pro Scott Szymoniak.
SwingFix analysis: Establish an athletic setup position
SwingFix instructor George Connor wants to help Tyler with his ball-striking and the key will be a more athletic setup, which every golfer can benefit from.
Weekly Fix: Athletic setup and downswing sequence
SwingFix pro Tim Cooke uses Andrew's swing to help you better understand setup and downswing sequencing in the inaugural edition of Weekly Fix.
- Kuchar holds Crowne lead | At a glance | Scores
- Westy in position for first BMW PGA win | Scores
- Putter aid gets Overton DQ'd | Clark in mix
- You Oughta Know: Kuchar seeks personal best
- Monty: All afraid to talk | Zoeller: Will 'blow over'
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Perry takes Senior PGA lead into Day 4 | Scores
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- Moreno leads by one in Bahamas LPGA | Scores
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots