Drills for the Deutsche Bank Championship
Michael Breed, host of The Golf Fix, and Martin Hall, host of School of Golf, have tips to help you play consistent golf by correcting your hook and slice. Download our instruction app from iTunes or Google play
Try to do the opposite when struggling with ball flight
Every golfer has struggled through days when they're hitting hooks or slices on the course. But do you have a plan for fixing the issue after your round?
Video: Stay better connected during your takeaway
Getting the club too far outside in your takeaway is a recipe for disaster, but in this video segment Brian Mogg has a great drill to help you fix that problem.
Tip of the week: Shape your swing path properly
Swing Fix instructor Jim Williams shows you the proper swing path, which will help you eliminate that dreadful slice.
Video: Strengthen your grip to get rid of your slice
Many amateurs fight a slice because of a grip that's too weak. Here's a great drill from School of Golf host Martin Hall to help you strengthen your grip.
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- Karlsson puts yips behind, qualifies for British Open
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae