Trip Dispatch : Golf from Portland to Hood River along the Columbia River Gorge
Oregon is a state so ecologically diverse, from mountains to oceans to high deserts, you're never too far from a change in climate and scenery.
Trip Dispatch : Great golf is always around the bend in Central Oregon
Travel Editor Brandon Tucker tours the golf courses of Central Oregon, including resorts Brasada Ranch and Eagle Crest.
San Antonio Trip Dispatch : Golfing the ups and downs of the Texas Hill Country
During Valero Texas Open week, Brandon Tucker took on the courses throughout San Antonio and surrounding Hill Country.
Golf Trip Dispatch : Modern gems and a venerable classic in southwest Florida's Lee County
The golf is bountiful, challenging and all-too-scenic in southwest Florida's Lee County. From Old Corkscrew to Raptor Bay and historic Fort Myers Country Club, golfers can swing away in peace and sunshine.
Trip Dispatch : Mile-High Variety around Denver and the Rocky Mountains
Variety is the name of the game in the greater Denver golf scene. Brandon Tucker spent a weekend touring the area golf scene on both sides of the Continental Divide.
From Crail to Machrihanish: A spring fling through Scotland
Over a week's time, Brandon Tucker ventured throughout Scotland, from Crail to Machrihanish, and played various styles of golf courses. Here is his trip dispatch .
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- McDowell rises to No. 7 in OWGR; Bae 64th
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Uihlein gets first pro win at Madeira | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play