Academy: Shell Houston Open drills
Martin Hall, host of 'School of Golf,' teaches you how to stick your approach while Michael Breed, host of 'The Golf Fix,' shares a tip for scrambling from the rough. Holly Sonders hosts.
The Golf Fix: Wanna learn a trick shot?
Michael Breed, host of 'The Golf Fix,' shows you a golf trick shot by hitting a shot into the air and catching it. Watch The Golf Fix Mondays at 7PM ET. Download our instruction app from iTunes or Google play
Brad Brewer - Slice Shot
-Hi I'm Brad Brewer with the Golfchannel.com Academy and Anthony thanks for helping us out this morning. -Absolutely. -We're gonna demonstrate a slice shot today. And not a typical slice we're actually gonna have a controlled slice. We're gonna work on having a shot that sometimes is necessary for
Brad Brewer - Pinestraw
-Hi, I'm Brad Brewer with the GolfChannel.com Academy. We're in Pine Straw here and a lot of people do have difficulty with this shot but it's really not as difficult as what you think. The key though is to make sure that you don't start playing pickup sticks around this ball. Because any kid of
When all else fails on the course try the dead shot
Everyone struggles on the course at times, and SwingFix instructor Dr. Jerry Elwell has a shot that you can use to get back on track when you're struggling.
Martin’s Blog: Develop a go-to shot you can trust
Having a go-to shot that you can count on under pressure is a must, and School of Golf host Martin Hall wants to help you develop your go-to shot.
Escape with more success from deep, thick rough
The rough this week at the Tour Championship at East Lake is brutal. Do you know how to manage a nasty lie in the rough when you wind up in one?
Martin’s Blog: Master the toughest shots you face
School of Golf host Martin Hall wants to help you tackle three of the toughest full shots that you'll face in any given round of golf.
Brad Brewer - Low Trajectory Shot
- Hi I'm Brad Brewer from the GolfChannel.com Academy, we've got Anthony here to help us out with a low trajectory shot. Very important shot for you, intermediate and advanced player to have in your bag. You know, you get a little wind in the afternoon. You gotta be able to knock that shot down.
Brad Brewer - Draw Shot
-Hi I'm Brad Brewer from the golfchannel.com Academy and Anthony, thanks for being here today. Anthony is gonna help us demonstrate a nice draw shot for you intermediate and advance players. This is a great shot to have. The pin today is on the right-hand side. So we're gonna play to the fat of the
Brad Brewer - Hook Shot
Hi, I'm Brad Brewer from the GolfChannel.com Academy. Anthony good to have you here today. Anthony is gonna help us demonstrate a nice hook shot, a controlled hook and there's times when we need to have a shot like this. So, Anthony I'm gonna go through demonstrating then I'm gonna have you to hit
Brad Brewer - Punch Out
Hi I'm Brad Brewer from the GolfChannel.com Academy. I got myself in a real tough situation here. I wanna talk to you about making a proper punch shot because I see a lot of amateurs having a difficult time with this. They'll kinda get in here and decel into the strike. Plus I've got another
Brad Brewer - Off Your Knees
Brad Brewer shares a tip for trouble shots that require you to hit off your knees.
Brad Brewer - Above Your Feet
Brad Brewer gives tips on dealing with an uphill lie with an extreme side angle.
- Kuchar leads suspended Crowne | Glance | Scores
- Molinari leads BMW | Rory, McDowell MC | Scores
- Euro chief: 'Colored' friends | Unfortunate
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Mickelson, Stricker not among Memorial field
- USC women sweep team, individual titles at NCAAs
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Friends Cochran, Perry share Sr. PGA lead | Scores
- Bowie Young leads LPGA in Bahamas | Scores
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots