PGA West Stadium Course
GolfNow Southern California Spotlight - PGA West Stadium Course
GolfNow host Lauren Thompson gets a tour of PGA West from Exec. Director of Golf, Mike Kelly. Located an hour and a half from L.A. this course is famous for the Bear Trap and Alcatraz holes. The designers' goal was to make it the hardest course west of the Mississippi. Watch GolfNow Southern
Most clutch performances in 2011
apparently sealed with a trip to the . That’s when Lee turned into Mr. Clutch. Finishing on the front nine of the PGA West Stadium Course , he closed eagle-birdie-par-birdie-birdie to claim his playing privileges in the big leagues with a shot
It's a wrap: GC Am Tour national championships
drop in Round 2 at PGA West. : In Round 1, the Sarazen flight took on the infamous par-3 17th hole on the PGA West Stadium Course . : It's the biggest event Golf Channel has ever held: 12 days and more than 1,000 competitors for the Golf
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path