Poppy Hills Golf Course
Punch Shots: Which destination is the home of American golf?
too, at resorts such as Quail Lodge and Carmel Valley Ranch . The Northern California Golf Association chose Poppy Hills Golf Course in Pebble Beach as its home base for one reason: It’s only logical to live, work and play in one of America
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Johnson edges Korda, Phatlum in Mobile | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- What We Learned: McDowell proves matchless
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play