Audio: Morning Drive 2/7/11 - Rex Hoggard Analysis
machine-- -He's in such good shape, yeah-- -You're absolutely right. The old school one, I would say, Bill Glasson , who won at Phoenix. Bill had, I don't know how many procedures, somewhere in the neighborhood of like 20 surgeries
Willie Wood - September 18, 2012 | Golf Channel
his second career Champions Tour win and his second win of 2012 on Sunday in the Pacific Links Hawaii Championship. Bill Glasson had played very well during the week and Wood knew that he needed to go low and limit his mistakes in the final round
Tom Lehman takes 2-shot lead in Regions Tradition | Golf Channel
luck not poor play. ''It was a beautiful putt that missed. Looked like it couldn't miss, but did,'' he said. Bill Glasson held the lead for all but the tournament's first hole coming into the day, but fell three shots back with a 74
Near-perfect Bill Glasson on top at Tradition | Golf Channel
Bill Glasson carded a 3-under 69 Friday to take the lead through 36 holes of the Regions Tradition.
Friday - June 8, 2012 | Golf Channel
Tseng is 7 shots behind leaders Ryann O'Toole, Beatriz Recari, and Giulia Sergas. - Tied on Top Dan Forsman and Bill Glasson are tied atop the leaderboard at 6-under-par in the Regions Tradition. Fred Funk is one back and Bernhard Langer
Dan Forsman, Bill Glasson Share Regions Traditon Lead | Golf Channel
Dan Forsman and Bill Glasson shared the first-round lead in the Regions Tradition, shooting 6-under 66 on Thursday at Shoal Creek in the second of the Champions Tour's five major championships.
Perry cruises to ACE Group Classic title
two calm days resulted in low scores, the wind blew 20 mph with gusts near 30 mph Sunday. Lehman shot a 72 to match Bill Glasson (68) and Mike Goodes (69) at 14 under. Lehman was in second for most of the day but bogeyed No. 12 and bogeyed the
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose: Letterman Top 10 | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Nine-year-old shoots 58 in junior tournament
- Rose remains in field for Travelers Championship
- Obama mentions McIlroy during Belfast speech
- Notes: Rose considers coach Foley a true friend
- Rose wins first major | Tops Phil | Scores
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Woods' major futility | Stuck on 14 | Tracker
- Mickelson criticizes No. 3; USGA responds
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path