Nelson event to have new host course in 2019
said Dallas mayor Mike Rawlings, TPC Four Seasons (formerly known as TPC Las Colinas) has hosted the Nelson since 1983, and was redesigned by D . A . Weibring and Steve Wolfard in 2008 after players complained about the layout.
Morgan shoots his age on Day 1 at 3M Championship
Joel Edwards, Tom Jenkins and Mark McNulty were a stroke back. Past event champions David Frost, Bernhard Langer and D . A . Weibring were at 67 along with Joe Daley, Jeff Hart and Willie Wood. On an ideal sunny day with a slight breeze, Morgan had seven
Price withdraws from U.S. Senior Open
goes to , an amateur from Apopka, Fla., who is playing in his first U.S. Senior Open. , who won the 2001 U.S. Senior Open, withdrew because of a hand injury. D . A . Weibring withdrew because of an injury to his Achilles tendon.
Phil drops Colonial, picks up Byron Nelson
while since I’ve been there. I haven’t played it since the redesign," Mickelson said, referring to the work done by D . A . Weibring in 2008. The redesign done by Keith Foster at Colonial, however, no longer jives with Mickelson's approach that led to two
Trave-Lin Golf: Some of our favorite finds
that a pecan tree near the green remain. To this day, most players will have to work their approach shot around that tree. D . A . Weibring and his Irving-based design firm, Golf Resources, Inc., added another nine holes in 1999, bringing it to 27 wonderful
Where to play in the Dallas-Forth Worth area
claim Byron Nelson as its designer. Located right next to Ft. Worth, Nelson's design was renovated in the late 1990s by D . A . Weibring , who not only enhanced his longtime friend's original 18 holes, but added another nine himself to bring the rolling parkland
- LPGA SCORING: Johnson wins first LPGA title
- McDowell wins Volvo World Match Play | Results
- Bae captures Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- McDowell: McIlroy, Horizon split 'fairly amicable'
- Cancer can't keep Auburn women out of NCAAs
- Uihlein gets first win at Madeira Islands | Scores
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Don't let anxiety ruin your bunker play