Feherty - Roger Maltbie
winning score and then set about playing four days to get that done. -Uh huh. -So, we're on the golf course. Ed Dougherty -- -Yeah. -Who at that time really was a club pro from Philadelphia. -Uh huh. -He's leading at -6. This
Hooks and Cuts: Animosity ain't bad
with Jack. Keep in mind it was only the first round. Rog pointed to a leaderboard and said, “Jack, look at that, Ed Dougherty ’s at 6 under, wow.” Jack replied, “Five under wins.” Guess what number won? Guess who shot it? You
- Garcia apologizes to Woods; comment 'stupid'
- Tiger: Sergio remark 'hurtful, inappropriate'
- Garcia makes 'fried chicken' Tiger remark
- Sergio sponsor TMaG: Comment 'offensive'
- Colonial reax: Garcia's comments | Singh, anchoring
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Infographic: What's legal, illegal | Timeline
- Z. Johnson, Dufner reunited at Colonial | Tee times
- Fowler, Mahan to donate to tornado relief efforts
- Fantasy: BMW PGA, Crowne Plaza power rankings
- McIlroy denies G-Mac rift, mum on management
- Simpson wants bifurcation | Clark's take