Grey Goose 19th Hole: Northern Trust Open preview
for the Northern Trust Open and it's where Fred Couples will not only make his 2013 PGA Tour Debut but will surpass Gene Littler for the most starts in Tournament history with 31. Other notable names in the field include Keegan Bradley, Luke Donald
Couples a natural fit at Riviera
1982, Couples teed it up at Riviera for the first time in what was then called the Glen Campbell Los Angeles Open. Gene Littler , Don January and George Archer were in the field. Couples tied for 13th, but it was the beginning of a love affair
Winsday Hot List: Lights, camera, action in L.A.
returns to a course that has been near to his heart over the course of his career. This marks his 31st start which tops Gene Littler 's previous record for most appearances in the tournament. He has 14 top-10 finishes. 10. Phil and Keegan duo
By the numbers: Records set, tied by Lefty this week
Records third win (1996, 2005, 2013) in 24 starts, tying Mark Calcavecchia (posted third win in 15 th start), Gene Littler (13 th start) and Arnold Palmer (eighth start) for most wins at event. Has 10 top-10 finishes in 24 starts at the
- LIVE STREAM: Sr. PGA Championship, Round 2
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller: Garcia controversy will 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Rory, G-Mac MC at BMW | No three-peat for Donald
- Scott joins legal coalition against anchor ban
- Colonial member Palmer fires 62 | At a glance
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' role
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Senior PGA Championship
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots