PGA Tour Q-School second stage: Brooksville, Fla.
71 70 286 50 Adam Hart -1 72 73 72 70 287 T51 Matthew Griffin E 69 73 75 71 288 T51 Jim Renner E 71 74 73 70 288 T51 Jon Mills E 77 70 72 69 288 T51 Stephen Gangluff E 78 70 74 66 288 55 Bobby MacWhinnie +1 70 70 76 73 289 T56 Todd Rossetti +2
First-round tee times for RBC Canadian Open
Anderson, Chris Ross 9:00 a.m. - Billy Hurley III, Gary Christian, Brian McCann 9:10 a.m. - Kyle Thompson, Jon Mills , Rob Couture Hole No. 10 7:10 a.m. - Ryuji Imada, Garrett Willis, David Mathis 7:20 a.m. - Chad Campbell
First-round tee times for The Greenbrier Classic
Compton 1:50 p.m. - Brendon Todd, Fran Quinn, Daniel Miernicki 2:00 p.m. - Stephen Gangluff, Garth Mulroy, Jon Mills 2:10 p.m. - Will Claxton, Edward Loar, Chris Wilson
USGA announces Open groupings
Snedeker 2:19 p.m.-8:39 a.m.: Kevin Chappell , Dohoon Kim, Robert Rock 2:30 p.m.-8:50 a.m.: Jon Mills , Andreas Harto, A- Scott Pinckney 2:41 p.m.-9:01 a.m.: A- Steven Irwin , Ryan Nelson , Elliot Gealy 2
- SCORING: BMW PGA | Colonial | Senior PGA | LPGA
- Euro chief: Sergio has several 'colored' friends
- Garcia calls O'Grady's remarks 'unfortunate'
- Zoeller expects Garcia controversy to 'blow over'
- Sergio's 'chicken' jab | Apology | Tiger: Hurtful
- Colonial member Palmer fires 62 | At a glance
- Grill Room: Trevino regrets 'Happy Gilmore' cameo
- USGA, R&A ban anchored stroke | Explanation
- Anchor lawyer: Hope for best, prepare for worst
- Haas, Waldorf co-lead Senior PGA Championship
- LPGA Bahamas playing 12 holes in Round 1
- Tip of the Week: Stop scooping your chip shots