Nick Watney Makes Double Eagle at U.S. Open | Golf Channel
seventh, a 288-yard par 4. Club and yardage details on Watney’s double eagle were not immediately available. T . C . Chen made the first recorded double eagle in U.S. Open history, holing out at the second hole in the first round at Oakland
U.S. Open images 1982-2012 | Golf Channel
PGA Tour events. Two of them were U.S. Opens, including ones in 1978 and again in '85 at Oakland Hills C.C. T . C . Chen , 1985 co-runner-up Chen made the '85 U.S. Open infamous when he double-hit a chip shot on the fifth hole
- Tiger out of AT&T with elbow injury | Timeline
- Woods, McIlroy to play in Dubai Jan. 2014
- Rose highlights Travelers | Groups | Tee times
- Fantasy: Travelers Championship rankings, picks
- Rose media tour | 'Top 10' | 'Today' | 'Dan Patrick'
- Punch Shot: Will Mickelson ever win an Open?
- Li, 10, in Publinx match play | Nine-year-old's 58
- Grill Room: Seinfeld tells golf jokes on 'Late Night'
- Nike signs No. 1 am | Deere invite for Spieth
- Obama mentions Rory in Belfast speech
- Stock watch: Buying the champ, selling runner-up
- Weekly Fix: Finding the right tempo and path