Todd Sones Straight Line or Arc
Straight back, straight through? Or on an arc? White Deer Run Golf Club's Todd Sones explains what the correct putting stroke should look like.
Todd Sones Eyes Over the Ball
White Deer Run Golf Club's Todd Sones explains where your eyes should be in relation to the ball and the target line when putting.
Todd Sones Blame Your Putter
Putts not dropping into the cup? Todd Sones says that it may not be your putting stroke that is causing you to miss puts.
Todd Sones Short Putt Misses
Missing too many short putts? Todd Sones knows the cause and reveals the solution.
Todd Sones Choosing the Best Line
White Deer Run Golf Club's Todd Sones explains how to choose the proper line on breaking putts, and why it's best to aim at a spot close to you.
Todd Sones Is Your Putter the Right Length
White Deer Run Golf Club's Todd Sones shows you the proper steps you should take to ensure that your putter is the right length for you and fits your setup.
Todd Sones Look Up Lip Out
Learn why looking up is the major cause for missing putts. Todd Sones has the drill to keep you from peeking early on any putt.
- Tiger: Clear air? 'No' | Sergio: 'Not afraid'
- G-Mac wins Match Play | OWGR No. 7 | Scores
- Bae wins Byron Nelson | At a glance | Scores
- Lefty to play Memphis for 1st time since '09
- Johnson storms to first LPGA victory | Scores
- Karlsson puts yips behind, qualifies for British Open
- Venturi dies at 82 | Twitter reaction | Photos
- Arnie, Jack recall Venturi | Nelson connection
- Week in review: Top Photos, Quotes of the Week
- Thanks, Jack: Guan accepts Memorial invite
- Open qualifying: Men's local | Women's sectional
- Instruction: Stay stable in high winds like Bae