Callaway’s $1 Million FanBeat Challenge is a new live-action game presented by Golf Channel, where golf fans answer trivia and predictive-play questions during tournament coverage for a chance to win $1 million and dozens of other Callaway-sponsored prizes.
Click here or on the image below to play now!
Here's how to play:
- Two pre-round questions are available to answer anytime.
- Additional questions are posted during breaks in the action of each round of the WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play (previously contested at the Arnold Palmer Invitational, Valspar Championship, WGC-Mexico Championship).
- Users will earn points for every correct answer to move up the prize leaderboard during each round.
- Players earn chances to win additional “instant win” and tournament prizes just by playing along and answering questions.
Callaway’s $1 Million FanBeat Challenge is a play-along game that makes watching golf coverage on Golf Channel and NBC more interesting and entertaining. Answer fun questions like “Where did Phil Mickelson play his college golf?” or “How many birdies will Sergio Garcia have on the back nine?”.
The start times to play during this week's WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play are:
- Group play, Wednesday: 5 p.m. ET
- Group play, Thursday: 5 p.m ET
- Group play, Friday: 5 p.m. ET
- Round of 16, Saturday: 11:30 a.m. ET
- Quarterfinals, Saturday: 3 p.m. ET
- Semifinals, Sunday: 11:30 a.m. ET
- Finals, Sunday: 4 p.m. ET
Ace all questions during any of the up to 19 rounds (over the course of the four events) for a chance to win $1 million. Or, compete for a chance to win one of dozens of other prizes offered by Callaway, including full sets of clubs with custom fittings at the Callaway Performance Center in Carlsbad, Calif.; Rogue drivers; Toulon-design putters; MD4 wedges and much more. Click here for full details of the official rules.
Disclaimer: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Legal residents of the 50 U.S. or DC who are 18 or older. Begins February 27, 2018 at 12:01 a.m. ET and ends March 25, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Limit 1 entry per person. To enter, and for official rules, odds, and prize details, visit www.golfchannel.com/fanbeatchallenge. Sponsor: FanBeat, Inc. The $1 million grand prize may be awarded in an annuity or lesser lump sum. Should there be multiple winners, the grand prize will be divided evenly among qualifying winners.