The PGA Tour continues its Texas two-step this week in Ft. Worth for the Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial. David Toms is the defending champion this week at Hogan's Alley, and our power rankings for the event can be found here.
The docket this week, however, has two tournaments. The European Tour's flagship event, the BMW PGA Championship, will be played at Wentworth in England. Luke Donald defends there, having beaten Lee Westwood in a playoff for the No. 1 ranking last year. Our power rankings for that event can be found below.
Take a look at our fantasy rankings for this week, then tweet out your picks using the hashtag #GCFantasy and send them to me @RyanBallengeeGC. Also be sure to join the Golf Channel Fantasy Challenge to test yourself against our panel of experts, including defending champion Win McMurry.
1. Luke Donald: Donald beat Lee Westwood for the No. 1 ranking in a playoff last year. He was T-2 in 2010. Enough said.
2. Rory McIlroy: McIlroy was fifth here in 2009, which is his best finish in four starts. He was in the top 25 last year, but is a different player now.
3. Lee Westwood: Westwood fell in the playoff here last year and was T-10 in 2010. He's playing excellent golf from tee to green.
4. Justin Rose: Rose won at Doral and comes home to a place where he has enjoyed success. In the last five years, Rose has either missed the cut (twice) or finished inside the top 11.
5. Ernie Els: How can the course redesigner not be ranked? Els has missed just one cut here since 1997.
6. Ben Curtis: The Valero Texas Open winner was T-6 here in his last Wentworth visit in 2009. He's leading the small American charge.
7. Matteo Manassero: The Italian 19-year-old has been in the top seven in his last two European Tour starts and was T-7 here last year.
8. Paul Lawrie: Lawrie advanced to the final four of the Volvo Match Play. He was T-6 here two years ago and rarely misses the cut in this event.
9. Graeme McDowell: The Ulsterman fell in the Volvo Match Play final to Nicolas Colsaerts, but is coming around nicely. He missed the cut here a year ago for the first time since 2007.
10. Ross Fisher: A bit of a flier pick given his current form, Fisher has a good record at Wentworth. He was runner-up in 2009, T-10 in 2010 and has never missed a cut here.
**Remember to join GC Fantasy expert Rob Bolton for a live chat 12:00p ET Wednesday at www.rotoworld.com**
Tune in for live coverage of the BMW PGA Championship from 8AM-12PM ET Thursday-Sunday on Golf Channel.