The PGA Tour has left the West Coast and has made its way to Florida for its annual March swing through the Sunshine State. The stretch kicks off in Palm Beach Gardens at PGA National for the Honda Classic.
Take a look at our fantasy rankings for this week, then tweet out your picks using the hashtag #GCFantasy and send them to me @RyanBallengeeGC. Also be sure to join the Golf Channel Fantasy Challenge to test yourself against our panel of experts, including defending champion Win McMurry.
1. Rory McIlroy: He may have fallen short against Hunter Mahan at Dove Mountain, but McIlroy is playing the best golf on the planet right now. His record here is not good - one top-15 finish in three tries - but should improve.
2. Kyle Stanley: The Phoenix winner was in the top 25 a year ago and should do better. Caddie Brett Waldman tweeted that PGA National should suit his man. Believe it.
3. Y.E. Yang: Yang is the '09 champion here and runner-up last year. He got to the third round at Dove Mountain, which is an encouraging sign.
4. Ben Crane: Crane is among the leaders on the PGA Tour in greens in regulation (T-13) and leads in strokes gained putting. That combo will work almost anywhere. He was T-3 here in 2009.
5. Robert Allenby: Heartbreaking losses seem like no big deal on Tour this year, and Allenby had one against John Huh in Cancun. He has three top-5 finishes here in his last five Honda starts.
6. Fredrik Jacobson: Making just his third start of '12, Jacobson arrives on friendly ground. He was in the top 30 last year, but was in the top 6 in the two years prior to that.
7. Mark Wilson: A winner here in 2007, Wilson has not played well in this event since and has two missed cuts in his last three starts. A win at the Humana Challenge and third-place finish at the Match Play, however, are encouraging.
8. Charles Howell III: His name is on the rankings a lot, but for good reason. CH3 was T-10 here a year ago and 26th the year prior. He has missed just one cut all year.
9. Charl Schwartzel: The Masters champion got to the final 16 of last week's Match Play and boasts two good finishes already on the European Tour. He was T-14 here last year.
10. Jeff Overton: Mediocre so far this year, this is a flier. Overton has a penchant for PGA National, however. He was T-6 last year and T-9 in '09.
You can watch complete coverage of the Honda Classic Thursday-Friday live on Golf Channel from 3PM-6PM ET.