This week, Jack Nicklaus plays host to the PGA Tour's best as the Memorial Tournament commences at Muirfield Village GC in Dublin, Ohio. Steve Stricker is the defending champion this week, with seven of the top 10 in this week's Official World Golf Ranking in the field.
Take a look at our fantasy rankings for this week, then tweet out your picks using the hashtag #GCFantasy and send them to me @RyanBallengeeGC. Also be sure to join the Golf Channel Fantasy Challenge to test yourself against our panel of experts, including defending champion Win McMurry.
1. Luke Donald: The World No. 1 successfully defended his title at the BMW PGA Championship last week. Donald has been in the top seven here in two of his last three Memorial starts ('08, '11).
2. Justin Rose: The 2010 champion here was a co-runner-up at Wentworth to Luke Donald last week. He missed the cut
3. Rickie Fowler: The Quail Hollow winner had a chance here two years ago, but was too aggressive at the par-3 12th in the final round. he's playing great golf at the moment.
4. Jim Furyk: Last year was the first time Furyk missed the cut in this event; don't expect a repeat in 2012. He was in the top 10 in 2009 and 2010.
5. Steve Stricker: The defending champion returns after missing the cut at The Players. Like Furyk, Stricker has missed just one cut here. He's a mortal lock to at least cash.
6. Rory McIlroy: McIlroy would rank higher had he not missed the cut in his last two worldwide starts. in two Memorial appearances, he has two top-10 finishes.
7. Phil Mickelson: Mickelson had a nice Sunday charge at the Nelson before being stymied. He has been in the top 10 at Muirfield Village in three of his last five starts here.
8. Ernie Els: No tirade needed this week for Els, who won here in 2004. He has found his form again and should improve on his T-61 finish last year.
9. Tiger Woods: A four-time champion at Jack's Place, Tiger should do well here. He was absent last year due to injury and last won in 2009. A pair of T-40 finishes and a missed cut at Quail Hollow are a concern.
10. Jason Day: The Aussie has playing privileges here at Muirfield Village. In good form of late, Day has a pair of T-9 finishes in his last three starts.
**Remember to join GC Fantasy expert Rob Bolton for a live chat 12:00p ET Wednesday at www.rotoworld.com**
Tune in for live coverage of the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide Insurance from 3-6PM ET Thursday-Friday on Golf Channel.